Sweet December has arrived! ‘Tis the season for cozy blankets, lit trees, Advent wreaths, and Christmas cheer.
Without further ado, here is a recap from my very first set of goals: I accomplished 3/4. We ordered our Christmas cards, started Christmas shopping, and created some very special Thanksgiving traditions. We were not able to have Steven’s parents over for dinner, but we invited them! Our free dates did not align, but hopefully very soon.
This month, I hope to:
- Mail the last of our wedding thank you cards (you guys, we only have 14 left. We are so close!)
- Mail our personal Christmas cards
- Select the photos for our wedding album. We got one with our wedding photography package! Woo!
- Celebrate my 26th birthday with my dear husband
- Finish reading Mercy in the City by Kerry Weber
What are your goals this month?